Per the CCHS Student Handbook, schedule corrections will only be made for the following reasons:
1) Incomplete schedule (less than 7 classes)
2) Student scheduled for course previously taken and passed.
3) Student needs a course required for graduation this year
4) Change in course level (i.e. accelerated to general)
5) School’s right to balance class sizes/loads in order to meet accreditation requirements
NOTE: Changes will NOT be made to rearrange a student’s schedule by periods, to change teachers, or to change an elective course. Second semester schedules will only be changed to adjust a senior's schedule to accommodate a class required for graduation, or for a level change, if the change will fit the student's schedule.
All requests should be submitted using the Schedule Correction Form below. Email requests will not be accepted. The counseling office will review all requests and try to process approved requests within 72 hours.