Final exams are scheduled for seniors on December 15, 18, 19 and 20th.
Senior students are invited to apply for one or more exam exemptions. Requirements for Senior exemptions are as follows:
- Teacher of Record has consented to allowing exam exemptions in their course
- 90 or above average in the course the student is seeking exemption from
- No more than four excused absences in the class the student is seeking exemption from
- No student discipline referrals and a satisfactory conduct record
- Any unexcused absence (i.e, skipping, unknown absence, etc...) automatically disqualifies a student from receiving a course exemption.
Please click the link below if you qualify for an exemption.